Founded in 1969, Melville City FC is the home of football (soccer) in the City of Melville. Our club boasts the largest membership of any club in Western Australia.
The overall aim of the club is to develop playerâ€™s skills at all levels while providing a friendly and inclusive atmosphere.
We still have some roles to fill. Please step forward and consider how you might be able to help. Here is a list of the open roles:
The bookkeeper would help the treasurer in a back-room capacity.
Specific role duties are as follows:
- Prepares Club accounts using proprietary software such as MYOB
- Reconciles income and expenditure from all Club financial transactions
- Prepares quarterly and final statements of account for executive committee
- Prepares monthly statement of income and expenditure from main income streams: bar, shop, and canteen
- Receipt payments from sponsors
- Responsible for timely payment of Football West and council accounts
- Handles petty cash
- Handles reimbursement of committee member expenses
- Banks cash from Registrations.
- Manage the club's sponsorship initiatives
- Create packages of offerings and brochures promoting the club through sponsorship
- Show return on investment for sponsors
- Fulfil sponsorship programs through signs, flags, banners, shirt logos, etc.
- Invite sponsors to sponsor and volunteer events.