Hall For Hire
Melville City FC members or the public are able to rent the clubrooms at Len Shearer Reserve for functions, parties, meetings, training courses, or a range of other uses when it is not in use by the players and club committee.
- No birthday parties for ages of 16-25
- The Club is in the process of obtaining a restricted bar license and hirers would abide by this license or alternatively provide their own drinks.
- Sound systems must not be too loud, respecting our local residents, and off by 11:30pm
- No advertisements of party events are to be placed on social media sites
- The club reserves the right to refuse or rescind a booking if there is potential risk of damage to the venue or impact to neighbours
- Hirers assume the risk of damage and security/police fees for any out of hand behaviour
- Room must be vacated by 12 midnight, including clean up. No exceptions.
- Working days 8am - 5pm
- Evenings, 6pm to midnight, except for committee meetings, 2nd Monday of each month
- Approx 60 sq m
- Lecture format: 40 people
- Board room format: 20 people
- Cocktail party (standing) format: 60 people
- Len Shearer Pavilion, Marcus Avenue, Booragoon. See our map page for details.
- Massive outdoor area - continue your function onto the grass, available with lights at night (lights must be off by 9:30pm)
- Kitchen with appliances
- Bar with staff, as required
- Disabled access
- Parking for 40 cars
- Airconditioning/heating - the venue has reverse cycle air conditioners
- Cleaning service available or you can organise your own (deposit required) but must be performed the morning after at latest or after function preferable.
- White board
- Plasma screen suitable for computer connection
- $260 per day or evening
- All hirers will be required to sign a waiver to accept damages
- Booking form and waiver can be downloaded from this link: